- Connect the Fire TV Stick to a power source and an HDMI port on your TV
- Setting up (New in Box) for the first time
- Scroll all the way to the right once the list of available wireless networks comes up. MAC Address should be displayed, along with a list of letters and numbers separated by colons or dashes. Write this down, because you’ll need it later.
2. Scroll back up the list of wireless networks and choose “GTother.”
3. Setting up a date and time for later (Previously Used)
- Go to Settings, then System, then About, then Network. MAC Address should be displayed, along with a list of letters and numbers separated by colons or dashes. Write this down, because you’ll need it later.
2. Navigate to Settings, System, and Wi-Fi. Go through the list of wireless networks and choose Other
4. In this box, type the password for GTother.
5. The Fire TV Stick will try to connect to the Internet. It should not pass. This is fine.
6. Send a device registration request from a device that is already connected to the Internet so we can register your device for a 4-month GTother registration.
7. After we’ve registered your device, you’ll need to unplug it to restart it completely. Once it has started up again, it should have no trouble connecting to the Internet.
READ MORE ARTICLES:
- How and When to Limit Kids’ Tech Use
- New Over Place Tech Companies Expand
- Best New Tech Stocks 2022
- The Five Biggest Gaming Technology Trends In 2022:
- What Does a Pharmacist Tech Make: